Amateur Tip No. 2
If you are asking the question: "Why should I consider using and draging around a tripod?" Here are some good reasons to pack the tripod for your next trip:
- If you like to show water flowing.
- If you would like to be in some of the photographs with you family.
- When you can't or shouldn't use a flash.
- If you are using a telephoto lens.
- When taking photos of a night time show such as Wishes.
In a future Disney Park Photography lesson 101 I will go into more details about tripods.
In the above photos you can see the first photo is really blurry trying to take long exposuers "Hand Held" without a tripod. In the second photo I have used a tripod to make sure there was no movement of the camera.
I hope you liked this tip, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions on any tips you would like to know about, comment below!