Today is my 1 year wedding anniversary. In honor of that I have chosen to post a photo of our Disney Wedding cake. Our cake designer took our input on what we wanted. I had provided photos of the Cinderella Castle and told her what i wanted.
- The blue fondant was inspired by the blue in the spires of Cinderella Castle.
- The border was inpired by the railing when you walk up the Caslte walkway.
- The roses were for the rose garden next to Cinderella Castle.
- The topper is made out of white chocolate and was orderd from the same company that provides them for the Walt Disney World Resort.
- We had added floral LED lights in the Cinderella Castle topper that had changed colors this gave the effect of when the castle changes colors at night.
It was very good the cake was a white cake and the filling was white chocolate and raspberry.
add comments about what you think about the cake!